Ban Appeal Form from Zeusto

In-Game name:

Response: toto / Zeusto / Elysium Zeusto

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 21/12/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: Not sure why I got banned at all and I can’t exactly recall when this was, I was simply elevating, and if this is not allowed, I’m sorry and I won’t do it again.

As I’m at work I am having trouble accessing your history to confirm how many times you have either been reported or warned/temp banned. If it’s a repeat offense and it’s permenant we may not consider unbanning. If it’s a temp ban just wait it out. I doubt you were unaware this was against the rules though in all honesty.

I honestly don’t know the rules, I usually have the entire HUD turned off… And I am fairly sure that I got permabanned…?

Hello there and thanks for the appeal.

You were automatically banned by the Anticheat because of violations caused from the elevating. Our rules specify that we don’t allow any out-of-map or elevator glitches due to abuse of these, so when the game registered some shady stuff from areas of the map you weren’t meant to be allowed in, it banned you.

I’ll unban you now, although I’d suggest enabling the hud and reading the rules as not reading the rules does not allow players to do things against them freely.

//Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked