Ban Appeal Form from ZeusVerdin

In-Game name:

Response: Verdin

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 5/12/2017

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: i play ur server for a years and i never use hacks or other craps things i was banned on ur server for nothing

You was banned bc of jugg hack by Veorra.

Here is my evidence

He called a help package and got a juggernaut (with machine gun and mp412 a pistol) I’d never seen before this type off jugg in a normal care package, i just always see the normal (riot shield and pistol)

and the jugg comes from a normal helicopter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihjlXHVt0Ag

if i make a mistake My apologies for the inconvenience caused to Mr. Zeus Verdin. Since I did not know anything about this

I will try that this will not happen again.

[quote=ElVeorra post_id=5315 time=1494655639 user_id=774]
Here is my evidence

He called a help package and got a juggernaut (with machine gun and mp412 a pistol) I’d never seen before this type off jugg in a normal care package, i just always see the normal (riot shield and pistol)

and the jugg comes from a normal helicopter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihjlXHVt0Ag

if i make a mistake My apologies for the inconvenience caused to Mr. Zeus Verdin. Since I did not know anything about this

I will try that this will not happen again.
[/quote]

Can you record him being in 1st person please? Also the score. There is a strike package in the killstreaks etc, and you can get this.

He/She couldn’t record him in first person because she wasn’t spectating him at that time, blame theater mode.
P.S i do believe he was using killstreak hacks.

Yeah, if you use theater mode you can r/l click and cycle through the players? Or atleast I can do that, figured it would work as well.

And, I read about the jugg with m60. You can get it, through killstreaks (15 point) still don’t know if you can get it through a care package tho. I assume you can considering you can get more of the killstreaks (strike package). Just a lucky care package I guess.

You can switch between people left to right but you can’t go into first person except on yourself.

Yeah you can, just do F2 I think. IT switches from 1st person, 3rd person, and then free camera. I do it all the time.

Nope wont work.

Zeus if you can then please upload the demo of your game therefore we can establish if you were cheating or not.

i don’t know where is the hack? i never got jugg but when i got always appear machine gun and magnumi don’t know why but i don’t care jugg and if u see all the video of the game i was killed fast this video is a short version oh and was a care package i hate jugg BTW, i try to upload the demo but i cant on YTB. like i said i have years playing ur server i never think i got baned for this, and i saw on game demo someone say luckypackage on my kill strike i have UAV, CARE PACKAGE AND CHOPER

if you upload your demo from the game, that would be very helpful

that is not even strong proof that he was hacking, that could of been from a care package. Like he said he was using uav, cp and chopper.
Next time get better proof.

//Unbanned

//Locked