Ban Appeal Form from cortana

In-Game name:

Response: cortana

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 11/5/2017

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: So, I make a request of the ban, because I forgot to put the name, that I understand. They tell me that I make another ban appeal because I miss the name, that I understand and I do it again. Now what I do not understand is because they block me from the forum and then say it’s span ?. Friend what? Do you see any span of mine here? The one who was doing that was the other user who repeated the post. I just did my normal ban appeal as I always have. I really do not like people here. I remove the ban game like a day and a half, everything was happiness then I get banned ???

you was unbanned bc of no proof.

no bro im still banned.

I’ll look into the ban later.

Ok, I appreciate it.

Lmao, I unbanned and seen you in Lockdown. now you’re banned again is what I meant lmao.

Okkkkeeeyyy… so why i was banned??

Soo Where is the proof of my ban?

Hey men that happened with my ban appeal has already passed more than a week and have not put any demo.

Hey people. It’s been two weeks since I was banned and not even why they did it. It is not for pressure or anything but nobody has written anything about the situation. I played on this server a good time and is one of the best, as I said, and I have always played without hacks. I think I deserve to know why I was banned in the first place and because nobody says anything. I see people on ban appeals and admins solve them quickly in less than two days. So why is mine different? Or is it that I need to make another post because they already forgot about this?

regards

Hey people, what happened with my ban. It’s been over a month and I have no answer. Please, if you can check … thanks.

Admin that banned you failed to provide proof.

Unbanned.

//Locked