Ban Appeal Form from: Calvinklein69

In-Game name:

Response: Centora

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/18/2020 at like 7:30

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeRaidedJack 104.194.9.158:4975

Why should we unban you:

Response: I dont cheat ive never cheated im also not very good so i have no clue how i got banned i got home from work today and tried playing but whenever i tried to connect it just says im banned and it says i was previously banned which makes no sense considering i hardly play this game and ive never been banned before i have a clip of me trying to connect to the server but no gameplay since i got insta banned when i tried to join for the first time today

You were banned under the name “puxely” and you appeared to be walling to not just the admin watching you, but to all the staff who saw the proof. This same admin also claims to have seen you spinbotting earlier which I wouldn’t doubt based off of the wallhacks you displayed. Unless you have a magical recording/demo of the time you were originally kicked then the ban is staying.

Oh its no problem now i spoofed my hwid and im playing again. I was walling ill admit that but i never used any spinbot i wonder where he got that nonsense from im a closet cheater not a blantant fag.

g’day >:)

Imagine being this guy. Legit admitting he has cheats, then spoofs his stuff and goes back to cheating. What a guy. Dont worry, our admins know how to find you :slight_smile:

Why even make the appeal? Curious to see how long you can keep this up in all honesty.

You not only lied to us in the first place, but when you got caught and called out, tried to dupe the staff. Liars and cheats are not welcome.

//Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked