Ban Appeal Form from @RIP

In-Game name:

Response: sloppy toppy

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/24/19

On what server you got banned:

Response: NamelessNoobs BO2 Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: I have been falsely accused of ‘cheating’ and now I can’t join the server because it keeps kicking me out the game. I have been playing on this server for a few weeks now, and now I got banned. When I play, I ‘try’ because I have experience of this game before and I know how it works; but the problem is that playing in that sense can cause other players to accuse you for ‘cheating/exploiting’. Feel free to look at my recent game history.

Best Regards,
RIP

Either the Ban Appeal button at the top isnt working, forums borked or you made a mistake, but I’ll look into this one since it has all the details we need.

I’m the admin who banned you via our Remote Console system shortly after I joined the game, however now that I’m looking at my previous logs of user ID bans, I’ve noticed that your ID was one number below the person I was actually attempting to ban, and so it banned your ID instead of the person it was supposed to ban at the time.

With that being said, I do apologise for the issue and I’ll restart the system to remove the ban. Please hold for about 5-10 minutes before attempting to rejoin the server. If you experience any connection issues after that, please respond to this thread. Thank you.

~Chryssi

7 hours have passed since the appeal, I’m going to close and move it to solved now.

Please create a new thread if you have issues with connecting to the servers.