Call of Duty 4 Ban Appeal

In-Game Name: p4

Date and Approximate Time of Banning: 3:30 PM, January 10th, 2017

Admin That Banned You: Unsure, I was not notified.

Any Comments You May Have: While not even on the server I was banned apparently as I tried to connect to the server today and it told me I was “Caught hacking”. I do not use any hacks on my client or any games in general, my UI is barely altered, and I don’t toy with my game files for things like texture mods. I would like to be unbanned or at least informed as to how the moderator that banned me came to the assumption that I was hacking.

Hi,

You got banned for glitching out of the map.

Viewing the rules, it does not say anywhere that you are not allowed to leave the map.

Server Rules:

No racism of any kind.
No clan stacking, members must split evenly between the teams.
No arguing with admins (listen and learn or leave)
No abusive language or behavior towards admins or other players.
No offensive or potentially offensive names, annoying names, or in-game (duoble caret (^)) color in names.
No recruiting for your clan, your server, or anything else.
No advertising or spamming of websites or servers.
Do NOT fire at teammates within 10 seconds of spawning.
Offense players must play for the objective and support their team.

I’m simply going for clips for a montage with my friend. I don’t intentionally kill anyone while outside of the map, and I’d pose a bigger threat by just walking around with an AK-47 anyway. Here’s a glimpse of what I do… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwC5kRmTkUc

No worries you will be unbanned later on today we don’t mind people doing the elevator gitching but when I have 5 people messaging me that someone is falling outside the map.