Clan Application from Mapes

What is your first name?

Connor

What is your in-game username (IGN)?

Mapes

How old are you?

What country do you live in?

USA

On average, how many hours per week do you spend on our servers?

Depends on when I play old school CoD. I’d say anywhere from 4 to 12 hours. Typically if it’s populated I’ll play when in the mood for some nostalgia.

What is your Steam username?

Mapes

What is your Discord username?

Mapes

Will you be active on our Discord?

Yes

Which of our games do you play the most often?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (BOIII)

Why are you applying to join the NamelessNoobs clan?

Between just having people to play & hang out with, I also wish to help keep the BOIII client clean after some time. I know it’ll take a bit to build up some trust and stuff, but I’m willing to put in the work. Especially since BO3 is one of my all-time favorite CoD’s in the franchise.

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

Not much to say. I’m just a dude who loves gaming. Been playing FPS games since age 4 starting with Doom. I have a few mental disabilities, so trying to work on myself a bit to where I can function in a way that’s… idk, normal? Tend to game everyday since I have all the free time a person could have. Other than that, not much I can say that’s considered interesting.

Should this person be accepted into the clan?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not at the moment
0 voters

Hello,

Thank you for submitting a NamelessNoobs clan application! Your application will be available to all clan members to respond over the coming days.

Please allow up to a maximum of 1 week for your application to be reviewed. While you’re waiting, we encourage you to jump into our Discord and in-game so that our members will see you and be able to communicate with you!

If you do not have Discord please download it from here: https://discord.com/download

Our Discord Server invite is: https://discord.com/invite/namelessnoobs

Thanks again for applying and we look forward to seeing you in-game!

Best wishes,

The NamelessNoobs Team