EastRiver ban

In-Game Name: EastRiver

Date and Approximate Time of Banning: July 2nd or 3rd 2020

Admin That Banned You: Was not informed, or at least never saw any notifications.

Any Comments You May Have: I have played online shooters for 20 years and never once hacked, don’t know where to get them or how to use them, but mostly can spot them. I have been accused as any player who is on a hot streak does, but have always invited them to spectate me for a whole match instead of just seeing killcams, as that does not give justice. It would also show many deaths that would not happen to someone hacking. I also heavily use dead silence so I can hear other players running around, which can also raise suspicions, but it is a part of the game. I did not ever see an admin trying to get my attention or anything to give me a chance. I really enjoy your servers and would like to continue to play on them since I think you do a good job of keeping hackers out. I would greatly appreciate a review of my ban.

Thank you,

Matt

Forgot to say this was on the Modern Warfare TDM server.
ID: 2310346614258691576
Banning admin ID is:
System/Rcon

Hey, try connecting again now. One of the admin mistakenly banned you. I already removed the ban last night.

Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks Awakening! No hassle, like I said I like your servers and think you guys do a good job keeping hackers out.

No worries. Glad that you’re enjoying them.

// Thread Locked / Moved //