EastRiver ban

In-Game Name: EastRiver

Date and Approximate Time of Banning: 8-9-2020 6:20 CST

Admin That Banned You: System/Rcon

My ID is: 2310346614258691576

Any Comments You May Have: Not sure what happened but seemed to be like last time. Wasn’t even an admin in the server at the time (TDM server). On certain maps the game freezes, sometimes resumes but usually drops me back to desktop and then I start up and play again. Just like last time this happened, one of those times it doesn’t let me back into any NN server, says it was because of hacking. Again never hacked in my life, don’t know how to use them or where to even get them. The freezing has happened to a couple other players about the same time as me, but maybe they were still ok. I really like the new maps with the TDM server, but the freezing thing happens often. For me it happens mostly on MW3 Rust, and Killhouse 2 maps. Not sure if it is the maps or the update causing the problems for me, but I am open to suggestions.

Thank you!

Ok, sorry I just randomly tried again and it let me on now. Is there anything I can do to prevent this happening?? A graphic setting or something maybe?

Glad that it’s all good now.
It was probably the server auto 4 minute temp ban. If your internet connection lags a bit when the server tries to take a screenshot it will sometimes do that.

I used to have it happen to me all the time.

// Thread Locked / Moved //