friendly clan war from =GC= GAMING

THIS IS A FRIENDLY CLAN WAR TO YOU GUYS AT NN.

EITHER A 4V4 OR 5V5 WE WILL BE AWAITING UR ANSWER SND

FOUR MAPS 2 OF YOUR CLANS BEST N TWO OF OUR CLANS BEST
TO GET ME MESSAGE MY EMAIL ON [email protected]
or here heh hope to c u guys :epic:

Is this for MW3 or Cod4?

This is for Minecraft.

Nah jk mate xD

if it’s for cod4 I would be down if I had my other account still lol

MW3 or COD4 ?
would be interesting

CoD 4 as stated before hand.

Shiiit. I’d be down for this ScrappyPoo. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too

its cod 4

its cod4 promod snd clan war

Can you come to our Discord?
So we can talk about this more.

I’m fully down to do some cw especially some snd.

i dont have discord rn so plz am give me a ts to communicate with u guys

Make a discord profile and join our server,its really really simple.
We don’t have TS anymore because we use discord now.

We have very few members if any who play ProMod at the moment, to be honest it would be an uneven scrim since ProMod is not really a Mod of choice for our members, granted, we are trying to get more members there but very few of those who apply actually “reply”.
HC SnD would put us on more balanced ground Scrappy since I have seen you play there many times.
I enjoy watching and playing in scrims but putting even our best members into a soft core mod when they are used to HC wouldn’t be a fair challenge, but the end result is, I do know that no NN member will back down regardless so if they want to kick some =GC= butt on their own ground then I’ll pat them on the back if they lose and kiss them on the ass if they win.

If ever an offer for a hardcore TDM showdown, I’d be game. Like DILLIGAF said, most of us are used to hardcore gameplay. Softcore throws me off when I stop shooting too soon. lol

DILLIGAF. Come on, we can takem. :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely no doubt you can on home ground but, how many times have you and others in NN played ProMod?
I’m always hearing about it’s fair gameplay but everytime i get on any ProMod server with an excellent ping i can put a whole mag into a bunny hopping idiot while he kills me with one shot, like I said, my money is always on NN, on even ground.

Promod is what I used to do. Used to play that in Cevo. But, most of the time it is fair game play because everyone gets the same Perks, same weapons and such. Only 2 SMGS per team, 1 scope, unlimited assaults and I believe 1 demo(Shotgun) No LMGs. That’s how Competitive goes.

Nice one.