Here’s the path to follow to find where your demo files are placed:
- Open up your file explorer
- Go into your local disk and then select users
- Choose whichever folder has your account profile name on it (This will be different for everyone)
- In your user folder, go into the Appdata folder and then select Local.
- Finally, scroll down until you find the Plutonium folder, then select storage, then iw5, and lastly demo.
Make sure when pulling these files, you keep note of when the ban took place so that you can get the right one.
(If you don’t see the Appdata folder, select the “View” tab at the top of the file explorer and make sure the box that says “Hidden items” is checked.)