Joseph Stalin Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Form Joseph Stalin

In-Game Name:

Response: Joseph Stalin

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/28/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla 2x

Why should we unban you: I got off the server till the next wipe and got banned because of my previous group recruiting someone who was using ESP. I was no longer playing and got banned for hacker association. I was not even online.

Hi there and thanks for your appeal.

I’m the admin who banned you, and I banned you as per accordingly with Hacker Association. I originally found out that the group you were in had two proven cheaters in it, and so for safety, I destroyed the entire base, wiped all the group users from the server and banned the entire associated group. I found you were associated via activity inside the base, such as door logs, chest logs, tool cupboard logs and so on.

Yes, it’s true that you were not online at the time the original cheaters were banned, however after checking all of these logs and seeing that you still had a direct connection with the users who were cheating, we have no choice but to be safe and remove all members of that group. In addition, the original cheaters (and group) are reported to Facepunch, so if you are not cheating, then you’re fine. However the original cheaters will most likely be gamebanned and remain removed from our NamelessNoobs Network.

On top of all of this, the entire issue was screen-shared with other higher up admins, who also suggested that the whole group should be removed, so it is also up to them if they wish to check this appeal and give me opinions on whether you should remain banned, or be unbanned.

For now though, I will not be changing the punishment or duration unless one of the other management or rust head-admins suggest otherwise, but I won’t close the appeal, incase the outcome is favorable for you.

~Chryssi

//Appeal on hold (Awaiting response from higher ups)
//Thread on hold (Same reason)

Player got Game Banned.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876956045
https://imgur.com/eLrIUKl