Kristy..KiSs.. power abuse

1. Your in-game name :
    Daniel Kolev
  2. On which game server and when were you kicked :
    NamelessNoobs EU Lockdown 2017-06-20 21:26 Sofia time.
    3)Name of the admin who kicked you :
    Kristy…KiSs…
  3. Explain the reason why you were kicked :
    Akimbo over use ???
  4. Explain what is wrong :
    There is no rule about akimbo over use. This kick is power abuse.
  5. Provide a download link for the demo of your last match on our servers.:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4o_DgKackhMSWlRNFVEdGJNYk0?usp=sharing
  6. Tell approximately how many minutes long is the demo :
    14 minutes. The kick can be noticed at the end of the demo.
  7. Provide any additional commentary(optional) :
    Please check as soon as possible if the demo is the right one.
    Please tell me if you need any other information.
    Thanks in advance.

Okay, Now watch:

• The kick was not spontaneous, you were kicked when the match was completed (Not at the end, not one minute before the end and something…)
    That is, you did not get harm in terms of the game. Except that you are stunned that you kicked.
    I would not kick you during the game, because I’m not stupid, do not think that you are smarter than all.
    Name someone a cancer, but at the same time to use fmg akimbo.
    How did you get scared… as you came back and said that I was recorded and going to complain.

I was curious what you thought of submitting this complaint?
You’re good to stand up for themselves, cool.

On this I think everything… But most likely I missed something.

In any case, I apologize for the delivered convenience.
Thanks.

“- The kick was not spontaneous, you were kicked when the match was completed (Not at the end, not one minute before the end and something…)
That is, you did not get harm in terms of the game. Except that you are stunned that you kicked.”

It’s the principle that matters. I am just telling, so all the other crew members are informed here. After all, notice this section’s name “Suggestions & Complains”. What I said, can actually even be considered both.

"I would not kick you during the game, because I’m not stupid, do not think that you are smarter than all. "

Who said I am smarter? Why would you bring this out of the blue ?

“Name someone a cancer, but at the same time to use fmg akimbo.”

Akimbo is allowed on this server. And it’s not cancer, because 100 hp servers are already ridiculous with their 432943289042308 needed bullets to kill, totally unrealistic (not to mention that everyone on the server were killing me with 2-3 bullets, which is very odd and could be linked to connection issues and server had the tendency to spawn enemies behind me all the times, so I had to compensate somehow. Besides, it seems that even when the enemy is infront of me, it was very usual to NOT be 1v1, but rather 1v2+, so if you are MOST of the times going to gang like that, it makes tactical sense to use the ALLOWED akimbo, to clear more targets.) And you are totally ignoring why I called someone cancer. I did it because he said “stfu” which is spam because no one can really make you stop talking with stfu, it never worked, while akimbo is allowed on this server (because otherwise you would lock the gun ? duh. Or…write something in the rules ?). Now, another thing interesting, why would you bring calling someone cancer to this discussion, which had to do with akimbo over use ? Are you trying to change the subject or to divert attention ? If THAT (me calling someone cancer) is your actual / additional reason to kick me, please clarify (because in your reason you only specified “akimbo over use”, nothing else.).

“How did you get scared… as you came back and said that I was recorded and going to complain.”

I don’t get this. This is the internet. It’s not like you can shoot me through the screen or something. Who gets scared from a game ???

"I was curious what you thought of submitting this complaint? "

Again, this is the Suggestions & Complains section, either accept it as it is, or simply it would be best to remove this section, if you can’t do so.

Yes, this is important, because during the game you are not who will kick.

Not that I don’t want to change the subject, do not need this delirium.
Yes akimbo for weak players so let’s say, you are not prohibited to play with him, -
But against akimbo is difficult to play when it is used competently.

Have nothing here for Suggestions, except the fact that you are able to file Admin Abuse,
and the fact that akimbo allowed i know, Imagine.
If you want me to accept this, okay, I accept it, only leave me alone a difficult person.

He is right, you know.

Ye, the customer is always right.

Yes, there is no rule about akimbo over use.
I acted on impulse and made a wrong decision.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks.