MAP ROTATION/FINAL KILLCAM ON S&D SERVER

It has been brought to my attention by some players that removing some maps from the cycle would be beneficial to some player’s gaming experience! And adding a final killcam has been brought up a couple of times! So what I will do is post a rotation and you THE PEOPLE! can vote YAY OR NAY to if you prefer it! to get some insight
on what you would like to see done to the server to make it more fun for you! That also goes for the final killcam possible being implemented!
HAPPY VOTING!

-Zwei
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
Crossfire/Broadcast/Strike/Crash/Ambush/Backlot/District/Overgrown/Showdown/Vacant

Congrads on first post.

DANK YEW

+1.I was gonna post a topic like this but for Crossfire 24/7,
for a “Kill Cam”

Mise as well still post it :penis:

kill cam = A+
Rotation is solid, but is clearly missing winter crash.

But its not winter yet ? :penis:

Every day is winter if you have AC and an imagination! :penis:

True Winter is a good Map.

I personally hate the winter one but different strokes.

Shit’s been updated go check out the s&d server :slight_smile: <3

Mr. administrators the reason for this message is to ask you beforehand please remove the ban my cousin [ aH ] rihaana is a equibocacion of wallhack . I’m sure she does not use hack is someone who loves to play in SYD noobs nameless , as clansman I beg you please help me . att [ NN ] oneil thanks for your time .

Dude quit lying.
[aH]-Rihanna0000.jpg
She should be gban.
Hackers cry about how they not walling.
Pathetic.

I hate the winter one ,put in final killcam and make broadcast,crash,district,backlot,vacant,crossifre default maps with some new guns if you can