NAMELESS on Twitter?

This man carries the nickname of the sv in his twitter, competitive player of the compLexity you NAMELESS clan and is not a noob xD :laughing: :laughing:

https://twitter.com/NAMELESS

I have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about in any of your posts

Not, if want to make stupid comments nothing more for commenting? .__.

See, if it was just talking about stupid shit, no biggie. But I don’t understand what the fuck you’re talking about.

The grammar is has not got any cents. <— Look at this sentence, it’s at the least ‘remotely’ understandable

And I don’t understand the reply you just submitted, again your grammar jumped in a blender and got blended for 5 minutes on ‘high’. High, as in the setting on a blender.

All I understand, less your. What do you do?

Just write in Spanish and I’ll translate it into English using google.

my god guys take it easy , seeing you in a comment brawl is kinda fun though

I genuinely think I would understand him better if he just wrote in Spanish. Just saying :slight_smile:

It’s funny, yet that is not my first language and I am an apprentice yet so I understand xD :smiley:

you’ll get used to the language with time like me it’s not my first language either , as for the google translator try to translate word for word not phrase for phrase , google translate or any other translator cant translation phrases correctly we are not there yet hopefully in the future lol :smiley:

try to take it easy on him he can barely understand you especially complex phrases lol , he’s not a bad guy when get to know him