Players insisting on me doing this for a while now

It has been drawn to my attention that a numerous have players want to remove/ban the rpg in S&D for a longtime they have been asking now i have been seeing why they want to ban ,players sit in 1 spot bending around corner waiting on others to come around and shoot the rpg ,lets take this into thinking so other players can enjoy our servers. :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis:

By Admin,
Demonix

While I agree that this is annoying as all hell, I don’t think it should be banned like the rest of the perks. The allowed perks and attachments we have right now is a very good set-up, and while again it is annoying, if that person wants to sacrifice a perk for 2 very inaccurate rpgs then I think you should let them. If we remove rpg’s what’s next, x3 Frags?

No rpg’s are staying. Sorry gonna have to deal with it, I already removed enough things from the game.

So I’m curious, why are they banned on both Broadcast and Crossfire now?
I realize I was someone who used them, but I don’t think I ever camped with them and just waited.

This post is 6 months old btw. People abused it so they are now gone as well.

Yea, realize it was a necro-post too late.
Fair enough though.