Suggestion new rule for clan members

hi Guys look at my suggestion, And:
+1 if you like it
-1 for dislike
the rule is : if a clan member missed for a (x) days Without informing, His membership will be drawn.
about the duration, Its better to be discussed.
Peace <3

How many days?

Hey you sold my idea with the +1 and -1 thing,but it’s cool tho.What if your net is down and you did not get to talk to someone in time?

@chicago1234ish, i think will be nice if the global admins decided it

Rule #8: If you disappear try to notify someone whats the deal, whether you go on holiday or even leave, leaving without notice will get you demoted.

It’s a rule already i suppose.
https://namelessnoobs.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=175&p=654#p654

dead what about the duration, that what make me suggest that shit because i see a lot of clan members but more than the half not active.

No clue, any suggestions? i’ll talk with storm about it later on if needed :penis:

There’s a “Say Thanks” option for every post someone makes and if you dislike something you should discuss it

any way this is the end of this discussion, Peace Noobs.

I’m on everyday at least for 2 hrs plus I’m one of the first ones to reply on discord. Always on. But I think the duration should be 5days. Your net wouldn’t be Down for 5 days also if it were down you could download the app on your mobile and let the admins know via your data. This way everyone wins.

I disagree, because there is already a rule created by deadweight to the subject in question.

Note: Rule # 8 : If you disappear try to notify someone whats the deal , Whether you go on holiday or even leave , leaving without notice will get you demoted.

Peace!!! :smiley: