UNBAN REQUEST from vertvert

PLS UNBAN ME FROM MW2 NN TERMINAL , I WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON,

MY PLAYER NAME WHEN I WAS BANNED WAS … ( JUST D 3 DOTS) NOW MY NAME IS … (4 DOTS.JUST D DOTS NOT D WORDS HERE) :dumb: :dumb:

THANKS

+1
He may be a toxic to play with frequently but lets be honest toxic players should be kicked/ and if repeatedly warned about this they should be temp banned he doesnt glitch he doesnt hack so why should he be permanently penalized for it i ask you the great people of this community to find sympathy for this poor misunderstood soul :nyancat:

If the toxic thing has been a thing that only occured once, then i agree, he deserves a second chance. But if he recieved multiple warnings and then got banned, then i would keep him banned for atleast some days.

WAT ? I WASNT BANNED FOR BEING TOXIC, CUS I NEVER WAS TOXIC IN D NN TERMINAL, AND NEVER RECEIVED ANY TOXIC WARNING THERE, THE ONLY WARNING I GOT WAS FOR RPG ABUSE AND WAS LIKE ONE TIME, AFTER THAT I BARELY PLAYED THERE , I GUESS IF I PLAYED THERE 20 TIMES TOTAL WAS MUCH, AFTER A WHILE WITHOUT PLAYNG THERE I WAS BANNED. DATS WHY I SAID I WA BANNED FOR NO REASON. MAYBE D ADM PUT TOXIC IN D BAN REASON JUST TO GIVE A BAN, BUT I WASNT EVEN PLAYNG ON D DAY I WAS BANNED , I DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN I WAS BANNED

Why are you writting in full caps?
It won’t help you to get unbanned.

You was banned for talking shit about all the admins at NN.

Then you shit talked about me, personally. I banned you for talking shit about all the admins at NN, and personally talking about about me.

I still stand by my ban, due to only you talking shit about other admins from NN.

OK , WHATEVER, BUT IN DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT ANY OTHER NN ADM AND NOT ABOUT YOU

, I JUST SAY TO OTHER ADM DAT I DONT REMEMBER TO SAY TO U FOR U GO FUCK URSELF DOR DAT ONE TIME U KIKED ME ,
CUS I GUESS U KIKED ME CUS I WAS KILLING U TOO MUCH TIMES DAT TIME, AND U ACT LIKE A PUSSY FOR KIKIN ME FOR DAT REASON

DATS ALL I DO

WHATEVER.

This dude is toxic a’f on NBS terminal…honestly wouldn’t mind if hes not unbanned
He also straight up told Vodka to ban him…said he didnt care…this was about a month ago or so

Ban sticks enjoy.

//Locked.